THIS PLAY PARK IS OWNED AND MANAGED BY VICARAGE LANE PLAY PARK (Registered office 112 Thorold Road, Ilford, IG1 4EY) AND IS SET ASIDE FOR THE USE BY AND ENJOYMENT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE PURPOSES OF SPORT, ORGANISED GAMES AND CHILDREN'S PLAY.
THE PLAY PARK IS MONITORED BY AA SECURITY ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE MADE TO The Control Centre, AA Security, 57 Green Lane, Ilford, IG1 1XG, Tel: 020 8514 0861
In order that the Play Park may be properly and effectively managed and maintained as a valuable recreational amenity for the benefit of the local community, the following Rules and Regulations are to be observed at all times by any persons using this Play Park.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Throughout these Rules and Regulations the expression "The Trustees" shall mean VICARAGE LANE PLAY PARK. The expression "Authorisation" shall mean the written authorisation of the Trustees.
CONDUCT OF PERSONS
1. No person shall enter or leave the Play Park otherwise than by an authorised entrance or exit.
2. No person shall behave riotously or indecently on the Play Park nor shall a person intentionally obstruct, disturb or annoy any other person on the Play Park.
3. No person shall displace, remove, interfere with, damage or destroy any soil, turf, plant, shrub, tree, window, door, pavilion, shed, post, railing, fence, wall, seat, bench, table, playground equipment, gym equipment, notice, plaque or any other fixture, fitting, furniture, equipment or erection on the Play Park.
- No person shall without Authorisation, display any advertisement or notice
upon the Play Park.
5. No persons shall, without Authorisation, erect any booth, stand, tent or other structure or camp or remain overnight upon the Play Park nor shall a person, without Authorisation, sell, hire or offer or expose for sale or hire any article or commodity on the Play Park.
6. No smoking is allowed in the MUGA. Appropriate signage will be in place.
7. No person shall, without Authorisation, organise or participate in any religious service, public meeting, assembly, rally or demonstration, whether of a political or any other nature, or BBQ’s, on the Play Park.
8. No person shall, without Authorisation, transmit or receive any signal or broadcast, play any musical instrument, radio, tape, record player, cassette recorder compact disk player or equipment for the reproduction of music or speech or singing in any part of the Play Park. Listening to music on personal headphones at a reasonable level using iPhones or similar will be permitted.
VEHICLES AND BICYCLES
9. No person shall, without authorisation, bring or cause to be brought into any part of the Play Park, not expressly set apart by the Trustees for that purpose, any motor car, lorry, van, motorcycle, moped, or other powered vehicle and persons shall only park or leave the same in such designated area during opening hours and in connection with the proper use of the Play Park. No person shall ride a bicycle outside the car park area.
10. No person shall bring any animal, other than a guide dog, onto the Play Park. If any person should bring a dog into the Play Park, they will be responsible for the behaviour of their animal, will ensure its control by keeping it on a lead at all times and will clean up any mess that the animal may produce while in the Play Park, depositing any such mess in the bins provided. No animals are allowed in the MUGA. Any person contravening any of this Regulation will be removed from the Park with said animal and refused subsequent entry.
SPORTS AND GAMES
11. No person shall interfere with or hinder any person playing or about to play an authorised game on the MUGA.
12. No person shall play a game in such an unreasonable manner so as to damage any area of the Park or to risk injury to players or spectators or to interfere unduly with the proper use of the Play Park by any person or with persons or property on adjacent land.
13. No person shall play on the Play Park any games, which have been specifically prohibited by the Trustees
14. Any persons taking part in any authorised game for which the exclusive use of any space in the MUGA has been set apart shall:
14.1 not play on any space any game other than the game for which it is set apart
14.2 not play wearing clothing, shoes and equipment that could damage the MUGA such as football boots with studs or blades.
14.3 not continue to play the game beyond the period of time allocated to them by the Trustees or it’s representative if other persons are then desirous of playing; and
14.4 not play any game when the state of the ground or other cause makes it unfit for use as decided by the Trustees or its representative.
15. No person shall fly any model aircraft in any part of the Play Park & MUGA.
16. A person shall not chip, pitch or drive a golf ball in any part of the Play Park & MUGA.
17. Any person in breach of ANY of these Rules and Regulations is liable to be banned forthwith from the Play Park indefinitely or for such lesser period as the Trustees shall think fit.
18. The Trustees do not accept any responsibility or liability for the death of or injury to any person or animal who or which is at any time upon the Play Park or for the loss of or damage to any property belonging to any person upon the Play Park. All persons visiting the Play Park and/or MUGA shall do so entirely at their own risk.
Visitors are accordingly requested to leave all parked vehicles locked and secure and to keep all valuables and possessions with them.
19. Visitors parking cars do so entirely at their own risk and must remove them before closing time or when requested to do so by the Trustees or their representative.
Vicarage Lane Play Park
112 Thorold Road, Ilford, IG1 4EY